Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Favorite Site Tuesdays!

This week's favorite site is the strange and wonderful world of Fomato Cards. I'm one of those people who delights in sending head-scratching, wonder-inducing cards; Hallmark is fine, but you won't find any other site with the sort of greetings Fomato has to offer. Trust me.
They feature characters like Rock, Alien, Octopus, and Monster, and the cards cover such wonderfully random topics like riding an elevator, types of tea, Facebook, and potatoes. There is no rhyme or reason, and they are hilarious.




This card would be perfect for several people I know;)



These are just the covers of the cards; the inside, and often even the backs of the cards continue the story. I highly recommend clicking through to see the entire card;)

I definitely don't need to go here. I could teach classes here, actually.


The art is pretty cute in its mod art simplicity; even their staff page is done in the same style. Seems like a fun place to work;)
Everybody has that one friend they can never find the right card for; trust me, Fomato has that covered. I already ear-marked several for friends of mine. Let the head-scratching begin;)




No comments: