Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Favorite Site Tuesdays!

All images courtesy Vavoom Pinups

My favorite site this week is a place I'm itching to try: Vavoom Pinups. I've always loved the work of pinup artists like Vargas and Elvgren, and I've secretly wanted to do a pinup-style photo shoot for years. When I discovered this studio in Chicago's Logan Square neighborhood (rapidly becoming the new Wicker Park/Bucktown), I got uber-excited!


For a flat fee that's pretty darn reasonable, you will have access to their props and wardrobe stock, and for a little extra they will even style your hair and makeup for that perfect retro pinup girl look. Plus, the photographers and stylists are all female, so if anybody feels a little shy about acting like a total sex kitten, they can get you over that fast!

I mean, how cute is this? Who wouldn't want to channel Marilyn for a day?


The best part? They offer party packages! I smell an awesome bachelorette party coming on, full of giggling and naughty pictures . . . . Check out Vavoom Pinups, and be ready to get retro-fabulous!



1 comment:

Kimba said...

Ok, this is brilliant!!