Thursday, September 24, 2009

Haircut time . . .

Okay, this post is purely for me, to see a few different looks all together before I go for my haircut this weekend. I'm just going to get some layers cut into it, since it's as huge as a lion's mane right now, and the ends are pretty fried from my summer as a blonde. I used InStyle's Hair Makeover, which is pretty awesome, I have to say, and tried on a few different star-styles.

I will probably end up with this. My hair is stick-straight (when it isn't frizzing up), so the first pic wouuld take a curling iron and a lot of patience to achieve.

Just for fun, here's me with Selma Blair's hair. I sometimes go through I-wish-I-could-just-cut-all-my-hair-off phases, and this is what I suppose I would look like with it super-short. I get over these phases quickly, however; within a week of having my hair like this, I would be wailing and gnashing my teeth over it, cursing the loss of all the versatility. Still, I suppose it doesn't look too bad. Maybe when I decide to quit acting . . .


3 comments:

Sarah said...

i like the second one! I cut 8 inches off of my hair in April and STILL regret it! It'll be close to a year still until it's back to looong. My hair is also stick straight :(

Pixel Wild Child said...

I think you look super pretty in photo number 2! ;O)

L. Edgar Otto said...

Hmmm, it would be wonderful if you donated some of it to Locks of "Me" :-)

Seriously, all of them are good.