Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Martha Stewart Halloween 09 . . .

Martha Stewart just came out with her special Halloween issue, and here's a little preview of a few of the things in it (squeee! Makes me want to throw a party!). She has a line at Grandin Road this year, and her offerings are pretty cool, though naturally I'm all about DIY-ing it;)

I'm all about retro labels, and these are so much fun. Get some sticky paper and download some templates, and you're off!

How cute would this be for a Halloween wedding? I love the cropped skeleton on the inside cover.


Creepy. Fabulous.



I want these, especially that Red Blood label;)
Halloween is just around the corner (in my mind, anyway), and I can't wait! Stay tuned for a few pics of Martha's fabulous Halloween-themed interiors . . .



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those labels are great--but the hanging spider web thinngies are grossssssss. Creepy. Great for Halloween, though!

Just stopping by from SITS to say hi; hope you'll do the same.