Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Favorite Site Tuesdays: Hot Digital Dog


This week's favorite site is Hot Digital Dog, whose name does not immediately suggest the vintage kitschy crazy inside;) Hot Digital Dog's photographer has been working in the field for 20 years, and her Photoshop skills are pretty darn awesome. Who doesn't want a picture of their pet made to look like a vintage tin type? Well, I know all my friends would want one.



I can just see Viola or Sebastian in one of these, him looking very dapper, and she looking rather elegant and refined;)


I don't think we could get Guinevere to sit still long enough to get a shot like this. Still, how cute would that be?


I love that she does other animals too. This duck looks like he's smiling, and the litle top hat just makes the shot.


This is so frigging cute. I have a thing for mice and rats, but I'm smart enough to know that I would take them out of their cage and they would insyantly hide in my apartment and I'd never see them again. But, this pic just makes me want to defy logic;)

Check out Hot Digital Dog; she can turn a picture of your pet into one of these quirky works of art.

What do you think, dear readers? Would you immortalize your pet in one of these portraits?

No comments: