Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Favorite Site Tuesdays: Hairspray Revolution


This week's favorite site is one I'm particularly excited about: Hairspray Revolution! I cannot describe how happy I am to feature these ladies; they combine all of my favorite things: retro style, awesome hair, and fabulous people;)

I was first introduced to them at IndieWed, at the end of January. they styled the runway models, and I was delighted with the '30's-'40's hair and makeup, flirty and sexy and fun. We took their card and then I looked them up and was shocked at their pricing for bridal packages! So much cheaper than any of the other studios we'd been considering! My sister contacted them, and lickety split we had a contract for wedding day hair and makeup for the whole party! I can't wait;)

I mean, seriously, who doesn't want to look like a silver screen goddess on their wedding day? Veronica Lake, Myrna Loy, Jean Harlow . . . even the thought makes me sigh.


And, they don't just do '40's glamour. They have some pretty edgy work too, punk and fantabulous. The next time your all-girl angst-rock band wants a makeover, look these ladies up!


They also host Revamp Yourself Parties, where groups can get made up like the sexy siren they've always dreamed of being; kinda like the slumber parties you used to have in grade school, but with liquor and professional photography;)


Take a look at Hairspray Revolution's site for more of their amazing work, and then book them for your next birthday, bachelorette party, wedding day, or just, well, Tuesday;)

No comments: