Thursday, April 22, 2010

40 Before 40, part 3

Image courtesy We Heart It

Here's the third of four installments of my 40 Before 40 list, and this group has a few doozies:

21.Learn the constellations
22.Create stained glass windows
23.Take photography classes and really understand my Nikon
24.Look into the eyes of someone who loves me for myself
25.Learn to love me for myself
26.Do chin-ups without assistance
27.Perform in a play on a professional stage, or be in an actual major motion picture
28.See one of my novels published anywhere, even in a small, independent publishing house
29.Master juggling
30.Do the splits

Whew! Almost to the end, and my head is already spinning from all the things on the list so far! Number 27 would be wonderful, but I think number 25 is probably the most important thing on the list thus far;)

What about you, dear readers? What is one thing you accomplished, physical, mental, or spiritual, that you never thought you would be able to do?

No comments: