Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Favorite Site Tuesdays: Tom Banwell Designs


This week's favorite site is Tom Banwell Designs, and if I could, I would post pics of every one of his pieces (but you'll just have to go to his shop to see more!) Tom is kinda famous in the Steampunk community for his incredible designs, and I love his Steampunk work, but his cut leather masks are what truly amaze me.


The Coquette mask is deceptively delicate; the leather will certainly stand up to some punishment, but the lacey cutwork gives it a soft, airy feel.


Can I just say how much I love his rabbit masks? Adorable!



I said he did Steampunk, right? Well, this is how you do steampunk, my friends. Amazing.


Stop by Tom Banwell Designs and check out his incredible (and shockingly affordable!) masks and headpieces. Love, love, love!

No comments: