Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Favorite Site Tuesdays(on Wednesday!): Pinup Girl Clothing


This week's favorite site is a new favorite that I kinda can't believe I hadn't stumbled across before now: Pinup Girl Clothing. I think the pics speak for themselves: sexy retro clothing to fit all shapes and sizes and hug every curve in the best way. And the site features some of my favorite designers, like Trashy Diva (another favorite on this blog!) and Deadly Dames, and the wonderful photography of Laura Byrnes.


How Joan Holloway is this? I can definitely see myself in this dress; locked and loaded, ladies!


Pair this with a little Army hat and you've got a perfect outfit for a patriotic pinup shoot. Yes, please!


Oh my goodness, I have been looking for a retro swimsuit like this forever! Love, love, love!

If you're anything like me, Pinup Girl Clothing will become a new obsession;) Turn on some Big Band swing and head on over; you won't regret it (but your pocketbook might!)


1 comment:

livewithstyle-ewa said...

I love 3 pictures!Great post!!!!!
XOXO Ewa