Thursday, March 10, 2011

No Lost Slippers Here . . .


Next Saturday I'll be heading to the Social Daunce Irregulars Spring Victorian Ball, and yesterday I nearly finished a ballgown bodice to go along with my Money Dress skirts. I'm terribly excited to take pictures and show you all; this weekend I'll finish the bodice and probably dress the hairpiece, and if I get ambitious I'll dress up in the whole ensemble and take pics to post. Otherwise, you can be sure I'll be taking pictures at the ball next weekend!

Things are finally starting to look up! I have a new (stable!) job, I'm starting to settle into California, and I'm finally starting to get out and explore! I know I haven't been able to update the blog as often as I'd like, but I hope that'll be changing now that I'm back at a computer five days a week;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wait, you found a job?! Hooray!! I'd love to hear about it if you want to drop me an email! I'm so glad, I've been thinking about you - every post, I hope this'll be the one where you say you found a job! :-)