Thursday, April 23, 2009

Etsy Week Feature: Purpose Design

Purpose Design is this lovely little shop I discovered that sells, primarily, spice sets in themes like Mexican, Ethiopian, Moroccan, Italian, etc. They also have a set for making fresh chai (Yum! Yummm!)

Small Chai Tea Kit


Gourmet Sea Salt/Finishing Salts Kit



Small Thai Spice Kit


They also sell very interesting spice racks; with a magnetic strip to mount on your wall, your spices immediately become a little modern art piece:


Spicelab Magnetic Bar with Test Tubes


Check them out and read their blog too, which features recipes (of course!); I love the little tin packages you get, with the perfect seasonings for everything inside. It takes the guesswork out of spices;)

4 comments:

Kimba said...

I'm loving your choice etsy picks! I love etsy & never have the time to truly peruse it to its full advantage. Thanks!

Ginger said...

It is so huge! I always have to know what I'm looking for when I go in, or I'll never find anything;)

down and out chic said...

i'm loving the magnetic spice rack, so smart and it looks great!

Ginger said...

They have one that you can stick the round tins to as well; I can't decide which one I like better!