Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Favorite Site Tuesdays!

This week's featured site is Plasticland! A little mod, a little retro, and a lot indie, Plasticland has tons of quirky and fun items, at very reasonable prices. Some of my faves:

Retro Navy Shawl Collar Stitched Jacket by Tulle Clothing

This would be great with a little pencil skirt and a fab necklace. I've always liked my collarbone;)


Teal Sparrow Dress by Rock Steady

I keep seeing this sparrow dress popping up places. It looks comfy as hell, and I love the little ruffle details too.


Retro Pin-Up Girl Cherry Red Patent Bow Pumps

I cannot even describe how much I want these. The perfect match for a little navy polka-dot dress.

Retro Make Yourself at Home Magnet Set

These are hilarious. I especially love the one that says: "I child-proofed my house, but they got in anyway." There's also a great set of Pin-up Girls Magnets that I may have to get;)

This is a fabulous site, especially if you're someone like me, who wants to inject retro into her wardrobe without looking like she's wearing a costume 24/7. Check them out; you'll be glad you did!

2 comments:

Christina said...

plasticland is a fun site, i just kind of hate the name. it makes me cringe for some reason.

Ginger said...

I know! I guess I look at the name as a kind of homage to the 1950's and 60's, when plastic had its true heyday;)