Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Favorite Site Tuesdays!

Ryan Phillips Photography from Ceremony Magazine

This week's favorite site has been a favorite of mine for quite a while: Sav-on Crafts. Quite simply, this is one of the best sites I have found for floral craft supplies out there, with the best pricing. But, they have a heckuva lot more than silk flowers!


If you're anything like me (and in the middle of helping someone plan a wedding on a budget), you look at centerpieces and favors and such and think, "I could do that! In fact, I could do it better and cheaper!" Sav-on Crafts has pretty much anything you could want for the DIY Bride, from dried florals and foliage . . .

. . . To candles, led's and light-strings, as well as mirrors and every size and shape of vase known to man . . .


They also sell natural branches, from willow to birch to manzanita, and unlike many sellers I've found, their prices are extremely affordable!



They sell jars, from tiny jars for bath salts to huge apothecary jars, and they have bulk price cuts; a must for anyone looking to use them for favors.
This is all in addition to the huge selection of silk flowers they have, and I haven't even touched on the birds, butterflies, wooden arbors, fabric, feathers, and scrapbooking supplies! Truly, if you need something for your wedding that you can't find at Sav-on Crafts, let me know; I haven't found anything yet that they don't carry!




No comments: