Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The word of the day is: Chai


Specifically, Starbucks Iced Vanilla Chai Tea Latte. I need an intravenous drip of this today.
Seriously, I love Sebastian, but he needs to stop waking his mother up at 5am every morning. It's like, "Mom! Mom! Mom! The sun is up! Mom! Let me tear up the newspaper in my pen to make sure you don't miss it!" He does this every morning. I've tried squirting him with water, calling his name, yelling unintelligible things . . . to no avail. The early wake-up call (usually I'm up at 6:30) is really starting to get to me; I'm just dragging today.
Did you know you can even get Starbucks to deliver the Chai concentrate to you on a regular schedule, like a subscription? Dangerous . . . .

2 comments:

Trish said...

Hello, I came here from STITS. You were the commentor before me...I too love this sign!!! Go to Etsy and search the quaote. There are several people that have a REALLY cute necklace charm made of this sign. They somehow put them on scrabble tiles and make them into charms. TOO CUTE!!! ANd cheap, only like $7... maybe up to $15. They also have several colors to choose from. Good Luck! T-

Ginger said...

Thanks for the tip;)