Thursday, July 9, 2009

Favorite Product Thursdays!


Today's favorite product is great for two reasons:
1. It delivers on its promise
2. It's cheap
I am always one to say that you get what you pay for when it comes to makeup: if you buy a $2.99 lipstick from Wet-n-Wild, what you're going to get is a waxy, messy, clumpy tube of nastiness. Whereas if you spend $24.00 for a Dior lipstick, you get a little piece of heaven for your lips. Still, I can't afford to spend $24.00 every time I want to put some color on my lips, so I was ecstatic to find this gloss.
Revlon Colorstay Mineral Lipglaze is only $10 and really does what it says it will do, which I have found to be the case with the entire Colorstay line. I already wear their eyeshadow, liquid liner, and lip liner, and now I am officially jumping on the lipglaze bandwagon. Not messy or goopy (as so many glosses seem to be), it goes on smoothly, has nice color coverage, and sticks around for hours without cracking or flaking (a staple with other long-wear lipcolors). I have two so far, in Unlimited Nectar (a peachy-taupe color), and Forever Fig (a taupe-brown), and I think I'll try to pick up a few more to throw in my purse.
The best part? You don't have to go to Macy's or Nordstrom to pick it up! Run over to Walgreens and try one today; you won't be disappointed;)

No comments: