Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Favorite Site Tuesdays!


My favorite this week is a site I discovered because of a Bridal Hair Magazine: Tigerlilly Jewelry. There was a spread in the magazine with these amazing headpieces, and when I looked for info on them, they were all by the same company. Zoom to the web I went, and found this little gem of a site, full of beautiful and whimsical pieces.



The photography is fabulous too; any artist or crafter knows that good pictures can help sell even the most uninspired pieces, and great pictures will make an amazing piece look priceless. This Snow Queen-inspired image makes me want to have a winter wedding right now.

Love, love, love. This would be perfect with a draped, Goddess-y dress for an outdoor, afternoon wedding.


The site has wonderful tiaras and hair combs, but what's really great is that many of the pieces are suites of jewelry, meaning: matching tiara, earrings, bracelet, etc. They range from simple to sublime, and there are even some pieces that incorporate vintage brooches and such, along with feathers, preserved leaves, and birdcage veils. I'm glad I found them, and I'll be coming back in the future . . .



No comments: