Thursday, November 12, 2009

Tutorial fun . . . .



It's been quite a while since I posted any historical tutorials, so I figure I'm due for another one. I've done my hair style series, mid-to-late Victorian corset, and several dress diaries. Now I'm throwing the question out to my readers, many of whom are historical fashionistas themselves:

What are you burning to learn? Do you want another corset tutorial? Info on Natural Form styling? Victorian hats? Renaissance Middle Class? Regency Wardrobes? Leave a comment and let me know what you'd like to see, and I'll get to work!

2 comments:

privema said...

you are so talented! i would love to see anything you would care to post from what might be loosly called the edwardian era.... say 1900-1920...the transition in everything from hats to shoes,and everyting in between.... from corsets to much more modern undies is fascinating! 1901-1910, which is strictly edwardian, doesn't cover enough, and WWI changed everything forever!

Ginger said...

I agree; the period from 1912-1919 was very different from what came before! A change in silhouettes, fabrics, and definitely undergarments!
I've been considering a repro of the wedding dress from Out of Africa, which is around 1910-11; I haven't really tackled anything from this period, so what fun it would be;)