Monday, November 16, 2009

Under Pressure . . .



I have four or five things weighing on me this week, and it's starting to take its toll.
The short list:
-I take my driving test on Friday, which I am already massively nervous about.
-My bank account is empty. Again.
-I have an interview set up for something I have to get, in regards to the above situation.
-My sister's dress needs to get finished, in a form that she actually likes.
-My rabbits are not getting along, and I'm starting to think they never will.
-I have been feeling sick and not sleeping for at least a week.

I am reaching my breaking point right now, and I need something to go right. I can usually take a lot of pressure, but this is getting ridiculous.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear about these troubles I wish you brighter days starting today!!!