Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year's Resolutions . . .


All images courtesy We Heart It

This year, my resolutions are pretty straightforward; I know exactly what I need to do to get where I need to be. The short list:

1. Pack up my entire life for my move to SoCal.




2. Save money every month so I can afford to move my entire life 2000 miles to a city that is hella expensive.



3. Start some hardcore aerobics.



4. Seriously. I need to do more than just weight train and stretch. I need to kick some ass.



5. Organize my workroom area. It's all going to get packed up, but I want it in labeled bins, same with same. Right now, it looks like a chimpanzee and three blind men put all my supplies away.



Not overly complicated resolutions, as resolutions go. We'll see how I do . . . What about you, dear readers? What are your New Year's Resolutions?


No comments: