Monday, January 25, 2010

Final January Photoshoot Fun . . .



The final photoshoot for January finally rolled around, and this time my sister was my model. Isn't she ridiculously photogenic? I think this pic of Charlotte looks like John Singer Sargent's portrait of Madame X.



I did her makeup pretty extreme, and I told her I didn't want her smiling. This look is definitely about attitude, and she didn't have any trouble pulling that off;) Adelaide makes her look like all she needs is a trench and she could step into a Marlowe picture.



Isn't this picture gorgeous? A little tango, please, to go with Samantha!




My sister has definitely been watching America's Next Top Model with me. I barely needed to give her any direction;)



I finally got a picture taken of myself, for an upcoming fundraiser where two of my pieces will be auctioned off. Not bad, I guess; it is one of my favorite dresses;)

What do you think, dear readers? Do the new pictures show off my pieces? Any suggestions to make them better?


No comments: