Thursday, February 11, 2010

Classy (Trashy) Diva . . .


If you haven't discovered Trashy Diva before now, then hold onto your hats; their clothing is fabulous! A little pin-up, a little '40's/'50's, and a little modern all rolled into one. The creation of the amazing Candice Gwinn and based in New Orleans (I used to shop there when I was in college), the shop has grown since I left and I wish I could go back! I'll have to settle for the online version like everyone else;)





I love the dresses, of course, so I'm being swlfish and just highlighting those, but they have skirts, jackets, and tops as well, so be sure to check them out!




They also have some lingerie, exactly the kind I look for everywhere and the only kind I wear to bed!) Take a look at Trashy Diva; if you're anything like me, your bank account will beg for mercy;)

No comments: