Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Favorite Site Tuesdays: Gilded Bee


This week's featured site is so adorable! I love pretty packaging; I totally believe that they way a gift or a purchase is packaged can effect the way you feel about what's inside, so I always try to wrap everything prettily, and the Gilded Bee definitely feeds this obsession;) They offer all kinds of cute little paper flowers, tags in different shapes, sizes and colors, twine and cords, paper butterflies, and the like. Wouldn't you love to get a little box adorned with tiny blue butterflies and tied with quaint blue and white cord? I would!


How adorable would this be wrapped around a brown box, or around the top of a blue hatbox? Divine!


I really, really like the dark leaves on this one. Forget packaging, this might belong in a hairclip;)


I like all the little hang tags listed in the shop, but these are some of my favorites, offered in multiple colors.


Can I just say, I'm crazy about these tiny envelopes? Imagine tucking them into someone's pocket, with a little love note, to be discovered one morning.

Check out the Gilded Bee, and get packaging pretty;)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

OH Those butterflies!!! so pretty!

Christina said...

i've bought a couple of things from the gilded bee and i really like this shop. i would definitely recommend it!