Tuesday, April 27, 2010

New Items in my Etsy Shop!


The Seamstress of Avalon had a very busy weekend (so busy I ended up getting sick!) I had my most ambitious photoshoot yet, with two themes: Goth Princess and Vintage Circus! it's amazing what you can do with some fabric, lights, and a fake trapeze;)



There were several new collections represented: The Steampunk Collection, The Goddess Collection, Wednesday's Child, and of course, more Bridal! Look for more items in the Steampunk Collection in the months to come; I only had time to finish two before this shoot!


The octopus and raven skull on these pieces are hand-sculpted by me, baked in the oven, and then painted. They're my favorite pieces, I think!



Yes, I had to model one of the pieces myself! I couldn't resist;)



Even Sebastian got in on the fun! He was so well-behaved too;)

I'm gearing up to apply to the Renegade Craft Show in a few weeks, so these pics are just the boost I need to get fired up, finish my lookbook, and get a stellar application out there. Wish me luck!

What do you think of the new pieces, dear readers?

4 comments:

InspiredDreamer said...

These are gorgeous!! I'm tied between loving the Cheri Pink Satin Mini Top Hat or the Hera Peacock Headband.

What I do love though is how you're blending vintage and goth. Fantastic!!

Have an Extraordinary Day!

Carrie said...

Two thumbs way way up! These pieces are gorgeous!

Rebecca Jo said...

Cant even decide which one is my favorite... they are ALL beautiful! So show-stopping!!!

SilverPixieFly said...

The pictures are all so pretty! That cheri pink satin mini top hat is just amazing!.