Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Favorite Site Tuesdays: y0omii


This week's favorite site is full of adorable-ness: Y0omii! This cute little Etsy shop is the creation of Toronto-based artist Sherry, who knits tiny, impossibly sweet little animals that I absolutely dare you not to love;)


Oh my gosh, a little owl with a hat. There is something so awesome about this;)


Sherry has a whole series of too-cute mushroom bears, with large heads and skinny little bodies. Yes, I want them all.


She also has a series of monkies that are too adorable for words;)

Head over to y0omii and I dare you not to buy up one (or several!) of her tiny creations;)

2 comments:

sheryan said...

Thank you so very much for featuring my little characters in your blog (: this totally made my day and I'm super happy that you like my creations ^^ Thank you so much!

sheryan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.