Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Favorite Site Tuesdays: Ped Ped


It's no secret that I love the idea of wall decals; I've featured other sellers on my blog before. I am an unabashed fan of murals and wall decals are the easiest way to do one in a non-permanent way (a must for chronic apartment dwellers like myself!).

I discovered Ped Ped on Etsy not long ago, and fell in love with the minimalistic styles: beautiful tree silhouettes, wall-paper-inspired designs, and lots of color choices. I have little doubt once I move into the new place, I'll be placing a few orders with them.




Which do you think I should order? I'm leaning towards the black and white design for the bathroom, and one of the tree designs for out in the apartment proper.

Visit Ped Ped; I dare you to not start imagining where you could apply these decals in your own place;)

No comments: