Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Learning-Impaired . . .




Most of you treading this know me pretty well.You know my track record with relationships, and my tendency to pick guys who are utterly wrong for me and who have absolutely zero interest in dating me. You also know of my habit of getting crushes on these guys that last months or even years (hello, first boy I ever loved in high school!*waves*) So, you know what I'm going to say next.

Well, why not let me say it for myself, with a new vlog. This is not a heart-wrenching Adele sort of love for the ages. Just a silly crush that I really, seriously ought to know enough to avoid. But, when it comes to my heart, I am an embarrassingly slow learner . . . .



2 comments:

L. Edgar Otto said...

You look so cute in this video, great to see you in motion- and it must be quite a treat to see you in the forest or the stage in a play.

ThePeSla

Kimba said...

There is NOTHING wrong with a crush. And there is NOTHING wrong with admitting the crush to the person you are crushing on. Sometimes something beautiful can come from it. Straight forward honesty with this person is the key. No cute games. Just truth and putting the ball in their court. The worse that can happen is a no, which is still a step forward from a "what if"! (Miss you, btw!)