Thursday, June 28, 2012

Faery Tale . . .


Labyrinth of Jareth approaches this Saturday, and I'm as ready as I can be. Costume is done, makeup is mixed, wig is dressed. I've been hinting at my Twilight Faery for weeks without showing any real pictures, and part of the reason for that is: I don't really have any pictures yet! I've tried the costume on, of course, for fit, but withiout the makeup and hair and everything else, there's no point posting pictures. And, without a photographer to take them, they wouldn't be very good pictures anyway. So, you will all just have to wait until after this weekend. I promise to post pictures next week of myself and all the amazing things and people I see; I have a feeling it will be a feast for the senses. Looking forward to it, and already starting to plan next year's ensemble . . .

No comments: