Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Etsy Week Feature: Paper Moon Gallery

The Queen of Cats




Today I'll be featuring all dollmakers; dollmaking is another passion of mine that I don't get to indulge very often, and I love looking at incredibly well-made art dolls at every chance I get! My first featured shop of the day is Paper Moon Gallery.

I heart wool felted figures, and the artist of Paper Moon has a sense of slightly morbid whimsey that I adore. These are not just portraits of somebody's dog in wool, the artist truly has a style all her own, a little bit Mary Englebright by way of Tim Burton:

Little Zombie Girl




BFF's Zombie and the Fly




She also does animals that are cute in that slightly off way that I find so fabulous . . .

The Black Balloon

Just Dance

Stop by Paper Moon Gallery and check out her cute creations; I've never seen a zombie or a little demon I wanted to cuddle with more!


No comments: