Thursday, June 11, 2009

Delayed gratification . . .


So, last night I finally started working on Silk Spectre II. I had been putting it off for as long as I could, trying to slim down more, but I finally had to accept that I'm not going to make it down to a six before August, so I'd better get going. I would post pics of my experience, but I forgot my camera at home (d'Oh!). You'll just have to wait until tomorrow. Let me just sum up the evening by saying:
-I don't know what people the Chinese are sewing these bodysuits for, but they clearly aren't sewing them for humans.
-I now know what it feels like to be dressed in a full-body condom.
-PVC is not flattering on anybody.
-And, finally, the sticky rubber side is meant to go on the outside for a reason.
Stay tuned for the beginning of the dress diary on Silk Spectre II tomorrow!

No comments: