Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Etsy Feature: A Luscious Thing

Something Blue Necklace

Oh. My. Goodness. I recently stumbled onto this Etsy shop: A Luscious Thing, and fell head over heels in love with the romantic, girly, vintage feel of her pieces.


Mid-Century Garden Necklace
This would be lovely with the Money Dress from Deadwood; truly, it looks like it wandered out of a portrait by Tissot . . .
Little Miss Sunshine Tiara

This seems like it should be perched in the curly mane of some artful model, standing in an overexposed field of green. She would be pouty and wearing something made of layers of tulle ;)
Sooo Mid-Century Garden Darling

Need I even say anything about this one? The Marquise de Merteuil walks into the drawing room in this one, and everyone gasps behind their fans, whispering about which of her lovers got her this necklace . . .
A Luscious Thing is truly one of my favorite new finds; I am lusting after several pieces already!


No comments: