Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Favorite Site Tuesdays: Vintage Jane


My feature this week is a lovely little Etsy shop, Vintage Jane. It has such a cute, kitschy feel, like your grandmother frying pork chops in the kitchen in a ruffly apron. Here you might find anything from a 1950's children's book, glass mason jars, brightly printed tea towels, or even diner style chairs. Delightful, and perfect for that retro-loving friend you always have trouble shopping for;)


Typewriters are hot right now, especially at wedding receptions. How cute is this little green number, and it works beautifully; just needs the tape!



Is it sad that I know at least our people that these would be perfect for? Of course, they would use them as props . . .





I cannot describe how much I want this little sloping suitcase. I want to buy it and then line it in cute fabrics and fill it with fun surprises for someone. Wouldn't this be great as gift packaging?



Small Embroidered Bunny Pillow


Okay, I have a weakness for stuff with bunnies on it. This looks like it should be a weekend project in Martha Stewart Living.

Okay, enough gushing. Stop by Vintage Jane and check out the fabulous for yourself;)

1 comment:

Betty Manousos said...

Oh Ginger,these are sooo awesome!
I do love vintage stuff. That bunny pillow is great. I need to visit her link.
Happy Tuesday!
hugs hugs