Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Store Set-up in Progress . . .





Progress is happening over here in Seamstress and Ninja Baker-land;) Gift certificates are done and will be going up on in the shops soon, though there isn't anything to spend them on yet! My display head for the Seamstress shop arrived, and she looks slightly less creepy now that I put a wig on her. I think I'll call her Bertha Honore. I'm busily getting supplies together; I had no idea I had so much in my house already! I'm choosing suppliers too, for packaging, flowers, trims, etc. Eeeep! This looks like it's actually going to happen!

Okay, breathing . . . .

Throwing it out to you, dear readers, what do you think of the gift certificate designs? What would you spend it on: an over-sized floral fascinator? A box of triple-chocolate brownies?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the designs and I would for sure be happy to spend them on anything wonderful you had to offer!!! Glad you are breathing - just keep swimming....

InspiredDreamer said...

Wow, those are two completely different looks! Very cool to be able to have such unique identites for them.

I would totally love a fascinator. I was in a millinery shop in Oxford earlier this year and just fell in love with everything they had.