Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Newsy News!

The big k-news today is that I signed a contract with Lenny and Me in Wicker Park! Seamstress of Avalon will now be carried at both their locations on Milwaukee: 1463 N. Milwaukee and 1323 N. Milwaukee. These are awesome stores, one devoted to fabulous vintage clothing and jewelry and the other to vintage furniture, housewares and sundries. The vibe is very boho and eclectic, which fits me to a T, and they were so nice I wanted to give them my stuff! I didn't, of course;) The Lenny and Me Collection is currently at 1323 N. Milwaukee, so if you're in the Chicago area stop by; there should be some pieces in the other shop in a week or so (as fast as I can make them!)









I'm very excited to work with the lovely ladies at Lenny and Me, and very excited to have discovered one of my favorite new vintage stores;)

2 comments:

Charo Palacios said...

Congratulation!!!!! I am glad very much and wish a lot of luck you. Your work is excellent, so there is sure that you will have it.

Mimi and Tilly said...

Wow, that's great news! Congratulations. :)