Monday, June 21, 2010

Covered in Faery Dust . . .


Struggling today to stay happy and positive, and on such days I try to remind myself of things that are fabulous about my life.
1. I have a roof over my head and food to eat.
2. I have a job that pays the bills.
3. I have multiple outlets for the creativity that threatens to burst my brain open and spill it over my shoulders.
4. I have loads of people who care what happens to me, and are generally pretty amazing.
5. For all the stress of this year, I am finally moving towards my dreams and making my own life happen.

I don't stop to be grateful for these things nearly often enough. Thanks, Universe.

What about you, dear readers? What's fabulous in your life right now?


2 comments:

Tricia McWhorter said...

What a magical photo! And wonderful things to remember. What's fabulous in my life right now? Well, after 17 months of searching I finally have a half-time job I really like. My family is healthy and my kids are pursuing their dreams.

Anonymous said...

I love my blogging friends. They are so fabulous! xxx