Thursday, April 1, 2010

Newsy News!


My dears, I am so excited to announce the newsy news this morning: Seamstress of Avalon Bridal is now carried at Silver Moon Vintage in Chicago, and in a few days will be on their website! Thank you to the lovely ladies of Silver Moon in Wicker Park, and I look forward to working with them in the months to come. They have a wonderful selection of beautiful vintage gowns, hats, jewelry, and other fab accessories from the turn of the last century through the '80's and up to custom made vintage-styled dresses for the bride and bridal party, and I'm ecstatic to be a part of their collection. Here's a sampling of the Seamstress of Avalon pieces you can find exclusively at Silver Moon:






Head on over to 1721 W. North Ave if you're in the Chicago area, or go to their website; my pieces should be up soon!

No comments: